Okay, I finally have it straight. I know what I want to do with my life. I’m turning 18 this month, and I know what I want, and what I don’t want. I mean, there can be slight changes in what I don’t want, but I’m sure of what I want.
I can do one thing that a lot of people have forgotten. I can listen to someone else. I’m also a great secret keeper. I’m like a whole storeroom of secrets, life incidents and stuff like that. Sometimes, people I’ve known not longer than 10 minutes spill their beans in front of me. So, this is what I want with my life. I want to listen to others, because there was no one to listen to me, when I needed someone. I know how excruciating it can be at times. I know the urge to talk to someone, who will, for once in your life, not judge you or spread the word. I so wish I had someone like that in my life. But it’s satisfying enough to know that I can be that person for someone.
This is what I want to do with my life. Just be the person who listens, when no one else would. It doesn’t matter what age the people are, they always talk to me. I mean, I am an introvert, I don’t like talking. But, I’m a great listener. Most of all, I want to matter. I want to make a difference in someone’s life.
Apart from the serious stuff, there are a few fun things I want to do in life. Things, I won’t rest before I do. So, behold people, the following is my wish list…
1. Go to Bali. Alone.</p><p>
2. Watch all Harry Potters and LOTR in one go.
3. Ask Stephanie Meyer from where exactly, did the concept of sparkling vampires came to her mind.
4. Go to Vegas with my friends, and get drunk out of my skull.
5. Skydive in Dubai.
6. Go to Burj Khalifa’s roof. By stairs 😉
7. Publish my own book.
8. Travel the whole damn world.
9. Oh, yeah, learn to swim 😛
10. Learn Ancient Greek and Egyptian. No way in hell I’m dying without learning those two.
11. Get in trouble with my friend, who’s bucket list includes getting arrested.
12. Drink chilled coke in winters, in Moscow, without any sweater on.
13. Read all the Indian Vedas, Puraans, and other spiritual texts.
14. Never get married. I don’t even want to try it. I know I’m not marriage material.
15. Buy my mother a lavishing car. I love my mum, even though most of the times she gets on my nerves.
16. Buy a Harley-Davidson. When people my age grow up, they’re going to buy cars for themselves, I’m going to buy me a Harley Diana Wayne Glide (2010), and ride it to work every damn day.
17. Go to my High School reunion looking hot as hell, and making those girls burn because of envy.
18. Open a bakery with my previous class teacher. (I’ll be a silent partner, obviously)
19. Complete a marathon. Maybe, not while running, but completing it regardless.
20. Make out with a stranger in New York, while they’re dropping the ball at New Year’s eve.
21. Protest against the government because they’ve declared that being gay is criminally offensive. While we’re at it, why not declare being an asshole criminally offensive? Oh, right. Because most politicians are it. I mean, seriously, what the hell?
22. Kick a guy’s at Tennis. I’ve done this one repeatedly, but I just enjoy this a lot, so I don’t think I’ll ever get enough of it.
23. Learn how to make sweaters, mittens and all that stuff. Because of a medical condition with my hands, I can’t do something like that which requires precise hand movements. I hope I’ll be able to do it in future.
24. Become an IAS/IRS officer, just to show my mother that I can do it, and then quit the next day.
These are the things I want to do so far. I’m sure there will be more in future, but these are it for now. If there’s one thing I know, it’s that nothing, and nobody can stop me from doing this. I won’t stop until I’ve achieved every single thing on this list (and the ones which add on in the future).
Some of the above things are questionable by the ones who are corrupted by the Indian mentality, according to which fun is limited to a few things. But, I could seriously care less about what they think. It’s my life, and when I’m standing on my own feet, I’ll do whatever the hell I want.
Bye, for now, and thank you for reading.